Welcome to Mrs. Woody's 7th grade MATH class
The 7th grade curriculum includes the following topics:
- the Number System,
- Ratios & Proportions,
- Expressions & Equations,
- Statistics & Probability, and
For more detailed information, please refer to the sidebar on this page, as well as your student's NotesBook.
I am a firm believer in basic skills, so expect your student to have homework and weekly practice of basic skills.
In 7th grade, we also stress student maturity and self-discipline. It is the student's responsibility to ask for make-up work when absent, as well as check Skyward regularly.
I use e-mail to communicate with parents individually, as well as group information. It will be very beneficial to you if you will submit your e-mail address for me to add it to my communications list.
I am looking forward to a productive year!
- Please send me your e-mail address so I will be able to add you to my parent contact list.
- Review planner, classwork, and notes EVERY evening.
- Check Skyward at least once a week
- You may contact me at any time via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletters, important school, and class announcements will be e-mailed on Mondays unless you have requested a paper copy of this information. Students also have a "Back Hall Communications" folder for information that cannot be e-mailed.