Dear Warrior Families,
You will get an email around 4pm today with a copy of our school's reopening plan that is in alignment with the Loudon County District Plan (that can be found at https://www.loudoncounty.org/apps/news/article/1254773 ) CHANGE IN TIMES -- Mrs. Martin and I will host meetings at 5pm and 6pm tonight to discuss our school plan and answer questions. The 6pm meeting will have a virtual option so that you may attend from home.
- We will be meeting in the New Gym, temperature screenings will be done before entering. You may not enter with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- Please observe social distancing while on campus today. As per the approved district plan, masks are optional. PES staff will use a mask when taking temperatures, as per our school and district plans.
- We can only have 50 people at one time. In the event we fill up, there will be a wait for another session.
- PLEASE only send one parent/guardian from each household. Please do not bring kids or other guests. This is to allow the most families possible to attend.
- Use the virtual option if you have been exposed to COVID-19, have a fever, have respiratory symptoms, or if you are social distancing. ALL guests are welcome to use the virtual option!
VIRTUAL MEETING INFORMATION:
We will be using the Periscope app that is linked to our @PhillyWarriors Twitter account.
You can find us a few ways:
Follow us on Twitter @PhillyWarriors and click on the tweet that tells
Download Periscope and follow us there @PhillyWarriors
Use this link to follow us https://www.pscp.tv/PhillyWarriors/follow (You may need to create a new account if you don't have one)
You will be able to type questions or comments in the app during the session. Please note that your questions and comments are not private. If you wish to send a private message, follow us on Twitter @PhillyWarriors and send a direct message.
More information about Periscope can be found on their website: https://www.periscope.tv